From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Florian Leinberger
Sent: 20 July 2006 13:56
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [GT2006] Call for IDEAS! The 5th Cocoon GetTogether: October
2nd to 4th in Amsterdam, The Netherlands

We are espacially interested in the following subjects:

- Perspectives of the portal block, relations to other Apache portal
projects
- Best practice + case studies for cocoon based Intranet Portals
- Integration of Cocoon and Open Source Workflow Servers, Cocoon based
Workflow
applications in general
- Cocoon Forms: "meta form application" (let the users create form based
applications by assembling cocoon forms with the help of CF)

Cheers, Florian