Hi Nicolas,

Maybe I am telling you the obvious, but anyway: js.jar is supposed to be the same as rhino*jar. The rhino*.jar is already included in cocoon, hence you should try running <xalan:script> without including the js.jar.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Nicolas Duroc escribió:
Hi,

In my webapps cocoon I use binding forms for editing XML files and XSL Transformations. In one of my XSL stylesheet, I use javascript (into <xalan:component><xalan:script lang="javascript">...</xalan:script></xalan:component>), but in order to use this XSL, cocoon needs js.jar. So, I put it in the WEB-INF/lib directory, and the XSL transformations work fine !... but the binding forms (which worked fine too before I use js.jar) don't work anymore. I get an exception :
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.setDebugger
(Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/Debugger;Ljava/lang/Object;)V"
I tried many of available js.jar, but without "real" success. For few of them, the binding forms work again but, not the XSL Transformation... I tried too differents xalan.jar, but result is the same. I can't make work XSL Transformations and binding forms together...

If any one has an idea, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nicolas Duroc