this is one i've never looked at.
thanks ALOT,
Chris Bouamalay

Mark Lundquist wrote:

On Aug 2, 2006, at 9:09 AM, Christine Bouamalay wrote:

i have a couple of custom transformers, but
switched to using custom actions and generators
due to being unable to REPLACE the SAX stream
with a completely different one. every time i
tried it, the component below me received
nothing. the only way i got a transformer to work
was to forward (possibly filtering) SAX input.
do you know how to do this, and if so, could
you please point me in the right direction

I'd suggest you have a look at the SendMailTransformer, because that's a good example of a Transformer whose output has nothing to do with its input.

—ml—