Hi Christofer,

i do not have a lot of experience with the suggestion-list widget, but it seems you try to couple two widgets. Is the communication between these two suggestion lists custom build or is this default in Cocoon. If it's custom I guess this is based on a javascript call to the second suggestion list. Are you sure this event is triggered?

Regards,

Reijn

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

after sorting out tons and tons of problems, I finally managed to get my suggestion lists context-sensitive. Now if someone selects a country in one suggestion-list the zip-codes of the second suggestion list are filtered for that country. Everything works fine except one thing:

If for example I set the country to ‘D’ for Germany and enter a zip code ‘642’ then correctly all German zip codes starting with ‘642’ are shown. If I switch to ‘E’ for Spain and start entering ‘642’ then the German codes are shown again only when entering a value not used till now a new ajax suggestion-list reload is done (Had a tcp monitor in between so I could see that nothing is happening).

How can I turn off this caching of suggestion-lists? (Yes the content is generated by a “nonchaching” pipeline – just in case you wanted to ask this now ;) )

Regards,

    Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf