Actually, I think I found a solution...by not even
trying.

Before, I was trying different things in the
"otherwise" block.  But then I just left it blank and
forgot about it.  Then, I mistakenly went to a bad URL
and the 404 error showed up!

So, basically, if a pipeline doesn't return anything,
I've concluded that a resource-not-found error occurs.