> I have the following sitemap construct:
>
>             <map:match pattern="index.htm*">
>                 <map:act type="ActionA">
>                     <map:redirect-to uri="{nextPage}" />
>                 </map:act>
>             </map:match>
>
>             <!-- redirect resolver action -->
>             <map:match pattern="redirectResolver.htm*">
>                 <map:act type="ActionB">
>                      <map:redirect-to uri="{nextPage}" />
>                 </map:act>
>             </map:match>
>
> where ActionA might redirect to ActionB and Action B might again
> redirect to ActionA.
> My problem is, that the redirects always stop after the first
> redirect
> (I get a white screen, and the second redirect is always ignored...)

Hello,probably your {nextyPage} does not contain the cocoon:// or cocoon:/
protocol. When you just use a url without the cocoon protocol, you will get a
browser-redirect to {nextPage}, which probably gives you the empty page. Try
cocoon:/ or // todo a redirect without using the browser (redirect-to via the
browser is quickly a bad option, because normally, you will have something like
httpd with mod_cache or squid running in front of cocoon. Then, for example,
the site runs in http://www.mysite.com, and cocoon listens for example to
http://mysite.localhost:8888. Now, a redirect-to with cocoon redirects the
browser to http://mysite.localhost:8888/foo/bar. Obviously, this is behavior
you don't want).