From: Ninh Quyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Mittwoch, 16. August 2006 14:24
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Cocoon 2.1.9 and xsp taglibs problems

Hi there,

when trying to access directly the xspCurrentNode within a xsp I got the

following exception:

// start error (lines 204-204) "xspCurrentNode cannot be resolved"
XSPObjectHelper.xspExpr(contentHandler, clientHandler.buildContent(xspCurrentNode, request));

although xspCurrentNode, as documented in http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/xsp.html, is one of the built-in objects.

Any ideas?

Ninh.

P.S. I'm using Cocoon 2.1.9, Tomcat 5.5, Java 5 on WindowsXP