It looks like you are confusing Arrays with Hashes, since you're
creating a new Array but treating it like a hash in your code,
particularly the second line.

Regards,

Tony

On 8/31/06, Omar Adobati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good Morning,

I'm trying to fill an array with push() but cocoon tells me that push
is not a function.
this is a snippet of code:

var a = new Array();
a{"prop1" : value1, "prop2" : value 2}
// I execute some code using the data in a
// that will return back one other value
var vale3 = somefunction(a)
a.push({"param3" : value3})

but doesn't work :(

any mistake? any suggestions?