import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Cookie;

public class Cookie extends AbstractContinuable {

 public void doCookie() {
  Cookie[] cookies = request.getCookies();

In eclipse, I can't generate Java bytecode. I get the message: The import
org.apache.cocoon.environment.Cookie conflicts with a type defined in the same
file. How can I avoid the conflict?

This is a general java question.

Problem is that the "Cookie" you are referring to is the flow class
not the imported one you are after. Either use the full qualified name
or rename your flow class.

cheers
--
Torsten