I thought in that direction too, yet the flush() doesn't seem to do the trick.
I just tried output.flush() before super.endDocument() and after, it
was called,
but I'm having the same problem.

On 05/09/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/5/06, Dominique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...it does not receive the last 20 bytes...

You're most probably missing a flush() call somewhere, maybe your
CipherOutputStream is not auto-flushing? You can override
endDocument() and do the flush there.

-Bertrand