Hi Vik,

yes I guess doing a check on a url is the easiest way.
What does the stack trace look like? Does it point you in the direction of the component that causes this error?

Regards,

Reijn

Bokluci wrote:
Hi,

From time to time (once a week) my cocoon goes down with null-pointer
exception referring to sub-sitemap. After restart everything works fine.

I still can't trace down where the problem lies. So I am going to write
small script to check if cocoon works or not, and if not - restart it.

What's the best way to do it? The best idea I can think of is to try to open
certain url, and check for error message there. Any better ideas?

Vik