Hi Jan!

After I stumbled through the wood not seeing the wood for the trees, it now may be I can help :-)

Try using cocoon.exit() to exit the flow PLUS WebContinuation.invalidate().

Reijn made me look here: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html#cocoon

Greetings,
Florian

jantje wrote:
I think it is not working beceause i can still use the "back" button in my
browser!!!

OK, maybe no new continuation is created.. BUT, with the "BACK" - button I
can still enter a previously created continuation..

Maybe there is no function to really STOP the flow, in a cocoon flowscript?

Does someone know the answer?

Greetings, Jan from Belgium

Jeroen Reijn wrote:
Hi Jantje,

why do you think the cocoon.exit function is not working? Does it not exit
the flowscript without creating a continuation?

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn