Hi,

I have been trying to get the FileUploadManager to work, as described in the FileUploadsWithFlow Wiki page, and hit an initialisation problem - it "could not get class" FileUploadManagerImpl.

After much trial and error, I was able to get it at least start (I haven't tried actually uploading any files yet!) by altering the user.xroles file provided on the Wiki page. I changed the shorthand attribute in the <role-list> element from "upload_manager" to "upload-manager", and the loading problem went away. Strange but true!

Richard Light
--
Richard Light
SGML/XML and Museum Information Consultancy