Kamal Bhatt wrote:
Hi
I have a CForm that binds to a java object. If there are no validation errors (ie the continuation is not called) then the form saves correctly. However, if there was a validation error, you fix the error and you try and save again, the form does not bind correctly (form.save fails). Instead, it returns null.

What is the likely cause of this?

Due to the sheer amount of source code associated with this stuff, I will provide source on request. No point in adding a truck load of code for no reason.

Cheers.

OK, worked out what was failing, now, I need to understand why.

On my form.showForm, I would pass in some work data. When I removed this data, it stopped being a problem. It was being spit out on the form as a hidden input, but it wasn't really being used. I thought you could pass variables into showForm. If that is the case, what is wrong with what I did?

--
Kamal Bhatt