OK, I can pass f.i. a String from a Java class to flowscript..

But I can not pass a String[] (thun an array)..

My class is as follows:

public class EmpActivities {
  public EmpActivities() {
  }

  public String[] activities() {
    String[] result = new String[2];
    result[0]="CCCCC";
    result[1]="BBBBB";
    return result;
  }
}

And my flowscript:

  var mc = new EmpActivities();
  var acModel = activitiesForm.getModel();
  acModel.addAnExistingActivity = mc.activities();

This works (so, I really don't know what's wrong on retrieving an array):
  acModel.addAnExistingActivity = ["AAAAA", "BBBBB"];

Thank you for your help!!!