Hi,

I was wondering if you could provide any information on including Cocoon optional blocks such as the 'blocks\databases\java\org\apache\cocoon\reading\DatabaseReader.java'.

I built Cocoon 2.1.9 with the default blocks.properties, which I think includes all the Cocoon components. I see DatabaseReader.class so I assume it is compiled successfully. However, DatabaseReader.class, as well as other blocks, are not in cocoon.jar file, which is what I import into my current project. As a result, I'm not able to use these optional Cocoon components.

I'm wondering what I need to do to use the optional blocks in my project. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Walter