Forwarding to Cocoon users list. Please answer to the list.

Jörg

On 06.10.2006 18:18, Paritosh Patel wrote:
Geert,
I like to understand Cocoon 2.2 better. Is there updated documentations
along with the daily src?

Also, regarding the JSPs, are you saying that in 2.2, my Cocoon application
(which uses JSPs) will still run within the Cocoon servlet context?  Will I
have to rewrite a part of my app to fit into Cocoon 2.2?

- pdp

On 10/6/06, Geert Josten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The JSP engine is Jasper. Switching this to the Tomcat
> version is the next step. I will keep you posted (if you want).

If you are running Cocoon within Tomcat, you are already using Jasper
that is shipped with Tomcat. That is the JSP blocks default..

Grtz,
Geert

PS: yes, keep us informed, you never know who might benefit of the
information.

Drs. G.P.H. Josten
Consultant