Von: Maurizio P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Oktober 2006 00:01
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: JSON

Greetings to all.

I would like to do a 'simple' JSON communication between browser and
server  flowscript (without using all these nice dojo's widgets). I mean,
is it possible for example to make a simple Array in flowscript and
send it in JSON to javascript running into browser, that asked it? I can
do it in PHP and i know it must be possible also in Cocoon (dojo does
much more!!), but still dunno how to do it.

Is there an easy way or am i obliged to look for the ajax-block's java
files, try to understand what the hell it does, cutting down all
unwanted stuff, recompile and deploy as new generator?

Let u know i am not an expert of Cocoon.

Thanx 2 all who will help

--
Regards,
                    Maurizio