But don't forget :

Never use :  <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true"/>. Use
false!! Always! (unless the site is not reacheable for search engines or you
don't use any cache at all, which I do not recommend)

ps for those having a deja vu, that is correct, this is I think the 50th time I
mail about the stupid use-request-parameters, and that it always must be set to
false :-)

Regards Ard