Hi Mike,

cocoon.erard wrote:
Hello,
I've seen cocoon is using dojo for the ajax components. Which Version of dojo
is used in version 2.1.9 and is it possible to use the sortable table with
cocoon?
Sorry if this is a re-post but I never saw my former e-mail reaching the list !

If it is acceptable to your project to use Cocoon 2.1.10-dev then it is the quick way to directly benefit from dojo 0.3.1 as mentioned in a previous post to this list: [SOLVED] RES: Dojo 0.3.1 and Cocoon 2.1.9

I have no knowledge how to upgrade dojo within 2.1.9

Patrick

Thanks Mike