Hi all,

In version 1 of our application we returned exceptions wrapped in XML so we could pass the XML down the pipeline and handle the messages gracefully using XSLT. In version 2 of our application we do not return our exceptions wrapped in XML (it is a requirement not to) therefore when we throw an exception now, cocoon shows the horrible stack trace. So may question is: is there a way to intercept the exception before cocoon can report it? Can cocoon generators intercept exceptions so we could write our own generator? Maybe there is a simple answer to this already (apologies if so)?

Thx in advance

Ant