Thanks, that worked a treat. Now that I know how to make the AJAX system do
updates like that I might well play around with other things I can do :D. I
shall look at that helper class soon though to make sure I'm not making
needless updates on that output.

Thanks again your help it's been marvellous.

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.