Hi 許議中,

which application container are you using?
Many application containers support clustering. With their clustering
facility you can keep session intact and I guess that's what you are
looking for.

Cheers,
Thomas

許議中 wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to do a loadbalance in a portal because of heavy duty, I use
> apache httpd to call tomcat, using balancer in workers.properties, it
> really balance, but when I change from one coplet to another, it always
> change the service server, and cause a 404 error or logout, how to avoid
> it change server in the same session, or there's another way to do
> crosss server session.
>
> Best Regards
>
> johnson

 Dr. Thomas Soddemann     |  Boltzmannstrasse 2
 Grid Architect           |  85748 Garching
 Rechenzentrum der MPG    |  Germany
 am MPI fuer Plasmaphysik |