Hi Jan,

thanks for the intersting link ! Don't know how I missed this ...

In meantime I went for the trivial approach like Yves outlined. Works fine for me. But I'll check the more sophisticated stuff described in the Wiki to nsee what I did miss ;-)

 maybe this wikipage has some information for you:
 http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer

 On Tuesday 10 October 2006 13:37, Yves Zoundi wrote:
> I think you can generate a soap response for a requested url?? Not tested
 > though.
 >
 > <map:match pattern = "getResponse">
 >   <map:generate type = "getRecords"/>
 >   <map:transform src = "xmltosoap.xsl"/>
 >   <map:serialize type = "xml"/>
 > </map:match>

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trustable
Kirchröder Str. 70e
30625 Hannover
Germany
www.trustable.de

Kostenlose Verifikation qualifizierter elektronischer Signaturen:
www.sig-check.de