I'm 13. Just kidding.

I've got somewhere though. IE is messed up, but we knew that anyway. The three
laws of IE6 AJAX in CForms appear to be:

1, If you are altering the DOM of the form item you are about to tab into then
it will trigger the bug.
2, If you are moving to a selection list from an item that has just been
altered then you trigger the bug.
3, If IE can cause you pain and grief then it will do.

I tested this without using tabindex (which worked ok). Really just selection
lists as well though they may be others but dull old input fields work fine.

Right I feel I've lost enough sanity on that for now but I might see if I can
find anything of note later.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.