[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
 I've a problem with Upload Widget (i'm using Cocoon 2.1.9):

 when my upload widget is enabled, AXAJ doesn't work!

This is the "normal" (but annoying ;-)) behaviour, since uploads in browsers work via a normal POST initiated by the browser. Programmatically uploading files (what AJAX would be) is turned off in all browsers, since this is a security issue (one could upload all interesting files from your home directory without you knowing it).

Fortunately this was recently fixed by Jeremy Quinn in cocoon 2.2 trunk, see

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=116186676730602&w=2

http://ajaxian.com/archives/dojo-file-upload-progress-bar-widget

As long as 2.2 is not final you have to have a separate form for your uploading functionality to have the rest still work with ajax.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com