Hi Sofro,

I don't think you need the map:parameter anymore, since you're not using the action, but could you post a piece of the stacktrace here? Where does it give you the NPE? Are you sure the XML that comes back from the generator is valid?

Reijn

sofro wrote:
Yap, that's exactly what I want.

I want to pass request to another host, which returns xml, which I want to
process (xslt in <map:call resource="check-this"/>).

but when I remove map:act. it crashes with NullPointerException before
calling new host.

<map:match pattern="navigator/callSomething*">
        <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
        <map:generate src="http://localhost/?{request:queryString}"/>
        <map:call resource="check-this"/>
</map:match>

Ard Schrijvers wrote:

callSomething?sameName=value1&sameName=value2&sameName=value3&
submit=Submit

And question is how to pass those values to generator in sitemap:

<map:match pattern="navigator/callSomething*">
        <map:act type="request">
                <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
<map:generate src="http://localhost/?sameName={sameName}"/>
Just remove the map:act. You want to pass on the request to another host,
right?

Just use map:generate src="http://localhost/?{request:queryString}"/>

Ard

                <map:call resource="check-this"/>
        </map:act>
</map:match>

When I call this:
        http://localhost/?sameName={sameName}
id adds only first value.

And this does not send anything.
<map:generate src="http://127.0.0.1/";>
</map:generate>

Renaming sameName parameter to sameName1, sameName2, ... is not an option.

Please help. Maybe it's a really newbie question, but I need to hack an
existing sitemap to support this and I don't want to see Cocoon again.

BTW I'm using Cocoon 2.

Thanks.