Hi

Have a look at the code:

function showObject(objectType, id) {

        var factory = Packages.de.doccollector.ObjectFactory.getInstance();
        var obj = factory.getFormObject(objectType, id, 0);
        obj.writeFormFiles();

        var form = new Form("forms/object-definition.xml");
        form.createBinding("forms/object-binding.xml");
        var doc = loadDocument("forms/object-data.xml");
        form.load(doc);
        form.showForm("form/template/object.source");

        form.save(doc);
        saveDocument(doc, "forms/object-data.xml");
        cocoon.sendPageAndWait("anypage");
}

I enter this function from a navigation point. The function creates the
sufficient formfiles, displays the form,
the user can do some input und the data is written back to the xml file.

When I enter this function the first time, the formbinding works fine. But
if I repeatedly enter the form, the  modified data isnt written back to its
xml-file.
Displaying the data from the xml-file always works.

Any Ideas?

kind regards,

Niclas