it works

tnx

Jeroen Reijn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
19/12/2006 20:04
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

cc

Subject
Re: set a session attribute in the sitemap

Hmm I was a little bit to fast with the trigger :-)

I mean that it should become

<map:act type="session-propagator">
  <map:parameter name="example1" value="xxx"/>
</map:act>

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Jeroen Reijn wrote:
> Hi Roel,
>
> I guess you need to define the map: namespace for the parameter.
> At least that seems to work for me.
>
> <map:act type="session-propagator">
>  <paramater name="example1" value="xxx"/>
> </map:act>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen Reijn
>

> Kai Mutz wrote:
>> Do you have the session-propagator action defined in your sitemap?
>>
>> <map:actions>
>>     <map:action logger="sitemap.action.session-propagator"
>> name="session-propagator"
>> src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.SessionPropagatorAction"/>
>> </map:actions>

Invalid
>> namespace '' at file:/C:/Sites/aldnl_151r/dynamic/sitemap.xmap:1126:35
>>
>> Roel Croonenberghs
>>
>> Sofico Benelux
>> Technologiepark 1
>> B-9052 Zwijnaarde
>> www.sofico.info
>> Tel +32 (0)9 210 84 40
>> Fax +32 (0)9 210 80 41
>> Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s)
named

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/acting/SessionPropaga