Hi

My page is aggregated of an aggregator.
Now I wont to place a Form with tabs. Could somebody give me some hints how
this might work?
The probelm is, that I cant use the <head/> tag in my template, because this
is done finally by an xsl-file after the aggregation. I also tried to copy
the script, that is placed by cocoon in the header,  later inside the
xsl-file manually.
But it doesnt work. I just can see just the tab-labels and the content of
the first group.

kind regards,

Niclas