On 08.01.2007 21:14, Mikael Olenfalk wrote:

So, in 2.1 both versions exist, in 2.2 only the new one.

Is there some porting guide somewhere? Maybe I could apply it on
cocoon-webdav in 2.2 to make it work again...

I don't know, but I didn't follow the development that closely in the last two years. Leszek and Daniel have mostly worked on the refactoring IIRC. Might be good to ask on the dev list or search the wiki/daisy.

But the JXTG is for sure not related to your latest error. Will answer to that mail directly.

Jörg