Hi,
I don't want DB auth, so I comment in cocoon-portal-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/config/avalon/auth-cauth.conf the part about DBSecurityHandler and uncomment the one with PipelineSecurityHandler.

But even if I change the file (and remove the target directory in cocoon-portal-sample and cocoon-webapp with 'mvn -o clean' in each directory), I finally have the original file with DBSecurityHandler in my cocoon-webapp when I try 'mvn -o install jetty:run' in my webapp directory !!!

What's wrong ?

Thanks for the help

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret