Creating the form works fine. But the pipeline makes some trouble with
parsing the template:
"org.xml.sax.SAXException: The object type: class java.lang.String could not
be serialized to XML:"

Do I have to consider anything special? My template is valid and works fine
if I use it conventionally  :-/

  <jx:import xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0";
uri="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml" />
  <ft:form-template xmlns:ft="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template";
method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data"
action="#{$continuation/id}.continue">
    <ft:widget id="faults">
      <fi:styling xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance";
list-type="checkbox" />