On Jan 15, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Ralph Rauscher wrote:

Now if I try the following code

   var selList = widget.getFieldDefinition().getSelectionList();
   var selListItems = selList.getItems()

selListItmems will be null. I've used the exact same code for another selection list - however that selection list was not fed from a cocoon pipeline but statically initialized in the model using fi:items. So I suspect this behaviour has to do with Type (or implementation) of that specific selection list.

Hmm... StaticSelectionList has a getItems() method, but DynamicSelectionList doesn't seem to have one. So I'm not sure why you don't get an exception when you try to call it...?

Any developers care to comment?

—ml—