Hi,

I hope you can help us, here in the UK we're beginning to ramp up a
major project that we've decided will be using Cocoon for its XML ->
XHTML transformations.

However, we need to get a number of internal developers up to speed on
Cocoon and we will also need access to come contractors to aid us with
the particularly tricky bits.

I've looked at http://cocoon.apache.org/link/training.html but half the
links are broken and the rest appear to only offer training in English.

Does anyone know of any good Cocoon training courses running preferably
in Europe but we're open to the US as well?

Lastly is there a known pool of good British developers we can tap
contract work?

Thanks to anyone who can point us in the right direction.

Jonathan Hipkiss