Hi!

I'm try to put the i18n xml file to DB.

Here is the i18n setting in sitemap.xmap

        <map:components>

<!--**********************************************i18n*****************************************************-->
                <map:transformers default="xalan">
                        <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
                                <catalogues default="messages">
                                        <catalogue id="messages"
name="messages">
                                                <location>i18n</location>
                                        </catalogue>
                                </catalogues>
                                <cache-at-startup>no</cache-at-startup>
                        </map:transformer>
                </map:transformers>
        </map:components>

                        <map:match pattern="i18n/messages_ja.xml">
                                <map:generate src="i18n.xsp"
type="serverpages"/>
                                <map:transform src="sql2xml.xsl">
          <map:parameter name="l" value="ja"/>
                                </map:transform>
                                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                        </map:match>

when I read the messages_ja.xml it's ok,

but when I use this to be the resource

      <map:match pattern="internal/protected">
                                <map:generate src="content.xsp"
type="serverpages">
          <map:parameter name="p" value="{request-param:p}"/>
          <map:parameter name="l" value="{request-param:l}"/>
                                </map:generate>
                                <map:act type="locale">
                                        <map:transform type="i18n">

                                                <map:parameter name="locale"
value="{request-param:l}"/>
                                        </map:transform>
                                </map:act>
        <map:transform type="session"/>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/page2chtml.xsl"/>
        <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

the system say i18n/messages_ja.xml not loaded: Source URI not found

Because I need to change the i18n frequently, How to use it.

Best Regards

johnson