A simplified version of the problem I'm working on:

I need to be able to associate all (Excalibur) Sources used during a
pipeline with the initial request.  That is:

1) Request comes in through the Servlet
2) The pipeline executes
3) The servlet, upon completion, can output the URI for each Source read
from during the pipeline.

I tried implementing this by making my SourceFactory Contextualizable,
but this didn't end up working in the end because concurrent requests
would come in and set a different context before processing had
completed on the prior request.

Is there a way to accomplish this?  It's actually very important I be
able to track each Source read throughout the pipeline.

Thanks a lot,
-Danny Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]