Thanx,
i've found this page http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/861.daisy.html which describe what you 'v mentioned.

Jason Johnston wrote:
Sébastien Geindre wrote:
hello all,

I handle a upload request send by cocoon forms with flowscript :
   var uploadWidget = form.lookupWidget("upload");
   var stream = uploadWidget.getValue().getInputStream();
I'd like to transform the upload stream (which is XML) via a pipeline :
  cocoon.processPipelineTo(
       'uri',
       stream,
       ??);

what kind of generator i must use ?

   <map:match pattern="uri">
     <map:generator type ="/*????????*/"/>
    <map:transform src="tranform.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>

You can use the normal resource generator, and a 'module:' source URI to fetch the content from a flow attribute:

cocoon.processPipelineTo(
        'uri',
        stream,
        {stream:stream});

<map:generator src="module:flow-attr:stream" />