Hi Dimas,

what kind of form are you trying to create with cocoon 2.1.10? I've just downloaded the cocoon 2.1.10 distribution from the Cocoon website and all CForms samples seem to work.

Could you point us to a specific sample and perhaps post a piece of the stacktrace here?

Perhaps you could also tell us a bit more about your environment like: platform, jdk version?

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Dimas51 wrote:
Hello,

I still have troubles with CForm framework in Cocoon.

None of CForm samples works. My own simple forms doesn't work also.

Exception generated is error calling function initialysing form object,
namely "new Form("form definition xml-file")", located in JS
flowscript. This is my assumption.

Cocoon 2.1.10