Hi Sven,

yes this can be done! You should be able to do this by just adding the SQL transformer behind the jx generator.

Like this:

<map:match pattern="foo.jx">
  <map:generate src="scripts/foo.jx" type="jx"/>
  <map:transform type="sql">
    <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="ledenSysDB"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

sven goosen wrote:
Hi,

Once again on my quest to using Cocoon, i have a question.

Can I use the output of a flowscript, in a page that is using the SQL transformer?
So, can i put a transformer like:
<map:transform type="sql">
 <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="ledenSysDB"/>
</map:transform>
In a match like this:
<map:match pattern="foo.jx">
 <map:generate src="scripts/foo.jx" type="jx"/>
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

And, can i then use the sql:query, with some vars that i got from a jx script like this:
<sql:execute-query xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";>
 <sql:query name="test">SELECT * FROM myTable WHERE id = ${id}</sql:query>
</sql:execute-query>

Can this be done? If so, what should be the correct sitemap in my situation?

Kind regards,
Sven Goosen