Wotan von Klass napisaƂ(a):
> Hello,
> I have a problem with the Bean Binding example. When I click the
> submit button, the form is loaded again. But I should get in the
> "form2bean-success-pipeline" and see data extracted from the bean.
> Any thoughts?
> Are the 2.2 CForms allready stable?
Forms in 2.2 are as stable as in 2.1. So yes, they are pretty stable. :)
Form is redisplayed again, and again because of the validation errors
(check html source, search for "validation"). Probably you've been
mislead because validation errors are not displayed. That happens
because all forms resources (js, images) are not loaded due to fail at
attempt to resolve them on Cocoon's side. If I understand C2.2's
architecture correctly there is no filesystem tree with blocks where all
resources could be pulled. It seems that this should be fixed by using
some of blocks-fw machinery.
I'm going to dig into this issue in one week. If you want to beat me to
it just don't forget to tell me for the sake of not duplicating the
effort. :)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski