On Jan 31, 2007, at 4:43 AM, Daniel Süpke wrote:

Hi

I have a xml file from which a form with checkboxes (only) is created
through xslt. The parameter names (from the boxes) are accessed within a flowscript (cocoon.request.getParameterNames()). Now I want to redisplay
the form site some time later with the according checkboxes already
selected. How would I accomplish that? I somehow need to access the
stored values inside a xsl file.

I'm doing something that may be similar.
I keep info on member institutions in an xml file, which is transformed
and used in several places -- trying to move to having a single file to
update when adding a new user. In one place, I'm transforming this list
into a <select>...<option>... menu with an initial selection via xslt.

Flowscript calls pipeline that begins with jx generator and then calls
xinclude transformer. jx gets parameters passed from flowscript, and
appends default selection param onto xinclude href.
  That pipeline is set get-request-parameters=true, and generates
the menu with the default selection from the xml.

Is this at all similar to what you want to do?

-- Steve Majewski / UVA Alderman Library