Hello

I use Apache and Cocoon 2.1 to create a PDF Document.

I use to do it webservices - one for a content and picture_id, and the next one
to call pictures from database. Everything work almost perfectly - I have only
one problem when I call a picture. Every picture is twice called, I don't know
why, becouse in my xsl-fo.xsl it is only a one structure to get the picture. It
is undepent from the source - the same problem is when I use the document from
a static file (not from Webservice from database).

Can someone help me? I can not explain why it do so.

Please and thanks
Kris

--
kmConsulting