On Feb 5, 2007, at 4:01 PM, Mark Lundquist wrote:

Hi Steve,

On Feb 5, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Steven D. Majewski wrote:

When I click on that link, I seem to
be going back to the earlier continuation. ( Specifically: I get an error message that seems to be from not returning the form parameters that were expected from that sendPageAndWait(), and the continuation ID seems to be the same as before.

What's that link look like?

Different continuation id's from the same flowscript SHOULD be unique, shouldn't they ?

Yes, continuations have unique IDs.

Do I have to do something to explicitly send the id back to the sitemap ?

Nope, nothing special. Although, I don't think {flow- attr:cocoon.continuation.id} will work... try {flow-attr:cocoon/ continuation/id} (it's JXPath [1]).

Changed to {flow-attr:cocoon/continuation/id} in the sitemap -- no difference.

I also tried adding and passing another continuation explicitly, just to see if it looked different:

In the flowscript:

        var altcont = cocoon.createWebContinuation();
cocoon.sendPageAndWait( 'work/' + umap.instdir + '/' + umap.docbase + '.aggregate', alt_kont:altcont.id );

[ followed by a redirect to another page so that I know if it got here ]

And in the sitemap:
      <map:match pattern="*/*.aggregate">
        <map:aggregate element="combine">
          <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.banner" />
          <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.menu" />
          <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.document" />
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:transform src="xsl/combine-html.xsl" >
          <map:parameter name="QA" value="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.vivaQA"/>
<map:parameter name="kont" value="{flow-attr:cocoon/ continuation/id}"/>
          <map:parameter name="altkont" value="{flow-attr:altkont}" />
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform type="xinclude" />
        <map:serialize type="html" />
      </map:match>

Earlier in the flowscript, I do a sendPageAndWait() to an upload form.
Sending that form returns correctly to the flowscript:
        an xml document is uploaded and copied to a work directory,
        and that pipeline above is called with sendPageAndWait().
        There should be another form with accept/cancel options,
        but for now, I'm just sticking the continuation id in a link
to go onto the next step. ( Not written yet, which is why there's a redirect as a marker. )

On one test, for example, at that page, the following URL is in the browser menu bar:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/vivaead/work/test/ 5c4f11487c371730317d2c1b612a77827d21151c.kont

That same identical URL is attached to both the links generated from the "kont" and "altkont"
params in the xslt transform.

That should NOT be what I'm seeing ? Right ?

BTW: This is cocoon.2.1.9 running as a Tomcat servlet on Mac OSX 10.4.8

-- Steve Majewski