Lionel Barth wrote:
I had the same problem updating from 2.1.7 to 2.1.10. I found a solution in http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JavascriptForJavaProgrammers :

"*Note:* Be sure to make importPackage(...) the first code line in your script, or you may get an "Ambiguous import" error on the second and following runs of your script when attempting to reference an imported class."

Thanks Lionel, I also found this Wiki page and tried that, but it doesn't really help. The strange thing is this: the application uses an ajax-like javascript framework to load pages in the background and display them in the browser without page reloading. If I request those different pages separately in the browser, everything works fine, and even more weird, after that the complete application also works fine without the ambiguous import errors. I only get them when I load the complete application directly after starting Cocoon.

Suggestions, anyone...?

Thanks,
Niels