Am 16.03.2007 um 12:05 schrieb Sébastien Geindre:

From webapps/cocoon, "../.." resolved to the top level Tomcat directory.

For me, and probably most people, Tomcat rebuilds or updates are a lot less frequent than Cocoon rebuilds, so once in place, that file doesn't change much. Cocoon and Tomcat live in my /usr/local/java directory, but the mount-table mounts sitemaps in my home directory. You shouldn't have to worry about
merging your app with new builds of cocoon.

I also use mount-table.xml but how do you do with new java classes ?
I can imagine to deliver :
cocoon.war
mount-table.xml
myProject
Have a configuration document which deals with global variables

But tell them to copy classes file, no, i could not.

How can i omit to copy them into cocoon/web-inf/classes ?

Might that help you?

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/YourCocoonBasedProjectAnt16