       Van: manish tiwari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Verzonden: do 12-4-2007 16:19
       Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       CC:
       Onderwerp: Re: pop list

       Sorry I am using Cocoon forms and creating a online registration
form , in that form I need to put a selection list for countries and area of
ineterst.

       Thank you,
       -Manish

       On 4/12/07, Jeroen Reijn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

               Hi Manish,

               Since i'm not an english native speaker; what's a pop list?
               I'm furthermore guessing that you are already using cocoon?
Where do you need this 'pop' list to show up? In a cocoon form? or just in a
pipeline?

               Kind regards,

               Jeroen Reijn