Hi Ard

I'm having the same problem as well.
How do you save the serialized xml output from the jx generator as a file??

Is there anything in the documentation that I can read to guide me??

many thanks

On 4/10/07, Ard Schrijvers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to use a custom generator and the jx transformer to
> generate a form  from flowscript using form.showForm(....).
>
> When I use my custom generator to generate the template and the jx
> transformer as the next step, the continuation id is replaced but
> none of the ft: entries are replaced by the fi: equivalents. The
> <jx:import> tag remains after the transformation as well.
>
> When I take the serialized xml output from my generator, save
> it as a
> file and use that file and the default generator to start the
> pipeline, everything works fine. What am I missing?

You probably (i am quite sure) are missing namespaces in the SAX events
generated by your generator. You should see this when:

1) you do a logtransformer after your generator
2) you do a logtransformer after your generation of (xml saved from the
generator)

I know, it is confusing, but your generated saved xml might have different
SAX events because of namespaces. Probably (quite sure again), you are
setting a namespace in your generator on some parent element, and you forget
to set them on child nodes

Regards Ard