Best users, I have three question: Does anybody know a 'good' tutorial about
Cocoon forms besides the one on cocoon apache website?.  P.s. Any tutorial is
of course welcome :) Can anybody give me advise on building a clean cocoon
build. Without unnecessary features like the samples etc. When i try to run
cocoon where i only activated the line exclude.webapp.samples=true in
local.build.properties when building it, i am getting the following error:
Message: Could not find component (key
[org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])Description:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not
load class org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.aspect.impl.PageLabelEventAspect for
component named 'page-label' at
jndi:/localhost/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:1979:120Sender:
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServletSource: Cocoon
Servletcauseorg.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not
find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])

Does anybody know why this happens?

Thanks in advances,
Amon
Get the new Windows Live Messenger!