Cannot resolve context://sitemap.xmap
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
cause: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager
request-uri: /cocoon/
full exception chain stacktrace:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Cannot resolve context://sitemap.xmap
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.configure(TreeProcessor.java:203)

So I searched for this string: context://sitemap.xmap, I found it in
cocoon.xconf:
<sitemap check-reload="yes" file="context://sitemap.xmap" logger="sitemap"/>

I replaced context:// to the absolute path of the main sitemap. But
now I get this exception:

Initialization Problem
Message: org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager
Could not access the Component (key
[org.apache.cocoon.template.script.InstructionFactory])
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.template.script.InstructionFactory')
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager
request-uri: /cocoon/
full exception chain stacktrace:
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Could not access
the Component (key
[org.apache.cocoon.template.script.InstructionFactory])
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.template.script.InstructionFactory')
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.WrapperServiceManager.lookup(WrapperServiceManager.java:80)....

You can see this here: http://www.focitipp.com/cocoon/

Have anyone any idea about this?

Thanks:

Zsombor